- All LBi Gamers members should be using their main STEAM name for easy recognition.
- All LBi Gamers Friends, Members, Officers and Server admins can be recognized by the colored Skull icon for the group rights and are reserved for LBi Gamers Members only.
- Impersonating a LBi Gamers member or Staff is strictly prohibited.
- Names that are sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting are not allowed.
- Names that provoke discussion about religion and/or politics are not allowed.
- Avatars that are sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting are not allowed.
- Avatars that provoke discussion about religion and/or politics are not allowed.
- English is the preferred language on the teamspeak server. Using other languages is allowed when talking in private channels or when all people in the channel understand that language. Using another language to exclude other people in the channel, or to dodge teamspeak rules is not allowed.
- No sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting remarks.
- No flaming or swearing.
- No discussing politics / religion.
- No discussing hacks / warez.
- Our teamspeak server is primary for use by LBi Gamers members, we do not hand out any special rights and/or permanent channels for other clans/guilds/groups, etc.
- Playing music over teamspeak is not allowed.
- Sharing server passwords with non-LBi Gamers members is not allowed.
- Advertising products, sites, clans and services not related to LBi Gamers is not allowed.
- Singing is only allowed in the Home & AFK channel, since microphones do not work there.
- Joining teamspeak while being drunk or otherwise intoxicated is frowned upon (Awkward).
- You are held responsible for whoever uses teamspeak on your computer / account. This includes swearing little brothers and farting hamsters.
- Please refrain yourself from being the burping, farting and/or yelling hamster.
- Multiple pokes and/or messages for no apparent reason are not allowed.
- Impersonations of Staff and/or Admins or attempt to get Server Admin tokens are not allowed and will get you a permanent ban without any warnings.
- Private channels are primary only used for game communication. Limited chit chat is allowed but should not interfere with game play.
- Make sure to switch to the appropriate channel when playing a game. Avoid yourselves being trapped in the General Channel where all types of discussions are allowed.
- If more than 5 people are in a game (private) channel, players must be prepared to split and remain in the channel of their in-game sides. (allied / axis etc.)
- We strongly encourage the use of 'push to talk' mode as a way to activate your microphone.
- Using 'voice activation' mode is allowed when using a headset or headphones, but make sure to set up sensitivity in such way that your microphone isn't triggered by your breathing or your neighbors chainsaw.
- Using 'voice activation' mode while using speakers is highly discouraged, since it often causes your microphone to be activated by in-game sounds, and can cause irritating echo effects.
- Using 'voice activation' mode while a television is being used in the background is highly discouraged, since it often causes your microphone to be activated by sounds produced by it, and can cause irritation.
- When leaving your spot to do something IRL, mute yourself. Dropping your headset creates a horrible sound for the remaining people in the channel.
- Teamspeak admins are recognizable by a (RED) or (PURPLE) skull icon.
- Admins may create various names ONLY for the purpose of administrating in anonymity.
- Teamspeak admin directions have to be followed.
- Our admins reserve the right to warn and subsequently remove anyone from teamspeak for any disruptive behavior or rule breaking.
- Anyone permabanned from LBi Gamers will be denied access to our teamspeak server as well.
- Check out if you are banned here at Ban List